Things that Drive Me Crazy
I’ve been enjoying lists so here’s another one.
1. Bickering. I just wish they’d realize that in the end they’re all they have.
2. My lack of control. It irritates me that I don’t have control of anything. Nor do I have any self-control.
3. The product placement on The Biggest Loser. Don’t they have regular commercials? Why exactly do they need so much product placement?
4. The fact that exercise doesn’t come easy to me. Not that I can’t do it, maybe it’s that motivation doesn’t come easy to me. I wish I was one of those people that liked running. Did you know there’s people that really LIKE to run? Why isn’t that me?
5. Inconsiderate people. No explanation needed.
6. That at the end of the day there’s never enough money. Wait, there’s enough money, barely, but enough. I guess it drives me crazy that there’s not extra money.